TMYS Review - December 2020 is our third issue carrying stories and essays under the theme of Sensuosity and Sexuality. The issue is home for eight analytical essays on the acclaimed books written by eight best contemporary Indian authors. There are also eight short stories on the same theme.
We are immensely thankful to the authors, Namita Gokhale, Aruni Kashyap, Kiran Manral, Saikat Majumdar, Chitra Divakaruni, Tuhin A. Sinha, Perumal Murugan, Sangeeta Bandopadhyay and Arunava Sinha for their kind support and cooperation. Special thanks to Kanchana Banerjee and Dr. Mahul Brahma.
Can the Pandora’s Box be Closed: Sensuous Sensuosity and Senseless Sexuality in Namita Gokhale’s A Himalayan Love StoryAuthor: Dr. Smithi Mohan J S
Saffron: A Door in Consciousness. A Critique of Saikat Majumdar’s The Scent of God
Author: Deyasini Roy
Title: Self-will versus Fate in Sangeeta Bandopadhyay’s The Yogini – A Sociological Analysis.
Author: Sada Tanvir
Title: Sensuosity and Sexuality in One Part Woman through the lens of Archetypal Criticism
Author: Chandna Singh Nirwan
Title: Sita - The Symbol of Nature, The Victim of Culture.Based on Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni’s The Forest of Enchantments
Author : Nandini Bhatia
Title: Women in Tuhin A. Sinha’s The Edge of Desire – Textuality of Sensuosity and Sexuality
Author: Arundhati Biswas
Title: Objectification of Women’s Sexuality and its Impact – A Critical Exploration of Kiran Manral’s Missing, Presumed Dead
Author: Rabiya Yaseen Bazaz
Title: Why ‘they’ Killed Albatross? : The Metaphorical Study of India as a Dis-ease to India’s North-East, in Aruni Kashyap’s The House with a Thousand Stories
Author: Dr. Shikha Thakur
Title: Two Buttons Down
Author: Ramanjaneya Sharaph
Author: Toonika Guha
Title: My Sleepless Morpheus
Author: Mohammad Afaan
Title: The Hum of the Valved Voice
Author: Sudipta Saha
Author: Sarveswari Saikrishna
Author: Kathakali Mukherjee
Author: Kasturi Patra
Title: Happy Ending
Author: Enakshi Biswas
"TMYS Review looks sharp. Well done."Dr. Leonard Cassuto(author, professor)
TMYS Review aims to bring together the learning community across culture and georgraphy.
It is catalogued in the library of York University.
All issues of TMYS Review are available across regions on Amazon.Alternately,
INDIAN BUYERS can get in touch or email at email@example.com:
1. for buying any issue via direct bank transfer. Individual buyers will avail a tax waiver for such transactions.
2. for buying one or more set of sub-categories in the issue; taxes extra as applicable.
3. for Annual Subscription @ Rs. 1000/-; taxes extra as applicable.
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTIONAL BUYERS:
1. Click on the right for annual subscription @ USD30. After purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive the access password to our Subscriber's page.
2. For buying individual issues, select from the options below.
3. You can also send us an email at email@example.com and make a direct bank transfer.
All Issues of TMYS Review